“Four directions and Medicine Wheel”
A one-day intensive workshop in nature with
Little Grandmother, Kiesha Crowther
In this intimate retreat, we will delve into the greater meaning of the elements: water, fire, earth and wind and their four related directions, and how we can use them in our lives to heal and create.
In this workshop you will learn and experience in depth:
- a deeper understanding of the four directions on this planet and in you
- a deeper understanding of the medicine wheel and how to make one
- a deeper understanding of sacred ceremony and conducting one
- working with crystals (please bring one if you have a special crystal)
- working with the elements and four directions in your everyday life
- clarifying your own path, methods that can help you find the true purpose of life
- how to connect to Mother Earth
- guided meditations
Little Grandmother will gift you with your animal totem, energy color and number. This knowledge will empower you throughout your life.
If you have a drum please bring it with you.
Date: Saturday 24th February 2018
Venue: The Shed @ Cranmore Lodge, Wakkerstroom, Mpumalanga (3 hours from Joburg)
Time: 09:00 to 17:00
Cost: R1,000.00 per person which includes refreshments and lunch.
To book please contact Carol Preston at email@example.com or 0837014670
Click for here accommodation options, (camping, self catering, B and B’s and hotel)